Thursday schedule of events:
- Assessment, Digital Technology, and Your Practice: Specific Emphasis on Q-Interactive and Q-Global from Pearson Assessments, a two-part session presented by Paul E. Williams, Psy.D.
- Lobbying for NDPA, presented by Brian C. Balstad, J.D.
- NDPA annual meeting
- NDPA reception
Friday schedule of events:
- Telepsych and PSYPACT, a two-part session presented by Alex M. Siegel, J.D., Ph.D.
- Updates from the Board of Psychologist Examiners
- Virtual Reality in the Office, a two-part session presented by Margo Adams Larsen, Ph.D.
A total of 14.25 continuing education units are possible for this conference.